.

.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Lamoille River - 11/10/15

I had a great day last week hiking in the AM and kayaking in the afternoon. This day was looking like the same weather so why not try that again? Different hike and different paddle but another great day. Dead calm again and 55 degrees. The hike was the long way up Camels Hump. Long trail from river road in Richmond. I did not make it to the top since I knew I wanted to kayak in the afternoon. No wind at elevation and lots of views since this trail stays up on a ridge.
The paddle was the Lamoille river starting from the sand bar parking lot. No boats or people the entire time. Multiple blue herons on the river. I am pretty sure they should be South of here this time of year! Also turtles sunning themselves on logs. It is summer? Perfectly calm, sunny, and lots of reflections on the water like last week. Nice!
















No comments:

Post a Comment