.

.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Two days in one

I decided to take the downhill and x-country skis to Stowe today. It was warm. Maybe 45 in the AM and up to 55 in the PM. 70 in the valley! I skied downhill in the AM. Another great Spring day. Crowds were fine and then it started to pick up at around 11:30. I stopped at 12:00 and switched to the x-country skis. I went up toll road and then skied out onto the Mansfield ridge. Another blue sky SUNNY day. As good as this winter was there is less snow up on the ridge than there was last year. Last year there was an amazing amount of snow at the end of the season. Today I was able to ski about half of the ridge and walked the rest. Last year you could ski the whole thing. Went up to the top of Mansfield and then came back to the top of the quad and skied down after the lifts had closed. Long day but well worth it!


Toll road above the lift





































No comments:

Post a Comment