.

.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

More skiing

I may have skied more this year already than I did all of last year! That isn't really true but it has been a great start. It stayed below freezing in the mtns and another 6 inches of snow fell on what was already pretty good conditions. Up high there was a good base with 6 inches of powder on it. I went to Bolton and did a grand tour. Went up the ski trails and down the ski trails. Back up to paradise pass, heavenly highway, moose glen to birch loop and then to George's gorge and all the lower trails. Everything was in great shape and I had the only tracks on the lower trails. I was pretty tired but decided to do one loop at the end up to the cabin and down Gardiner Lane. I wish I had tomorrow off so I could get up there again!










No comments:

Post a Comment