.

.

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Kokopelli - Mountain Bike

 This is a great area for mountain biking. I started on rustlers loop which is a combination of trail above the river and then trail through a sandstone area. After that I went on Mary's trail but continued on it up to a different trailhead. This has more canyon rim riding and views of the river and surrounding hills. I saw very few people on the trails today. Strange since it was a Saturday. I heard voices at one point but it turned out to be rafters down on the river. Holly dropped me off at the trails in the am and then I rode back to the house on the bike path when I was done mountain biking. The tour of the moon, a big road bike event, was going to Loma on the bike path when I was headed back to Fruita. I went by hundreds of bikes! Popular event apparently.


























Back near home:





No comments:

Post a Comment