.

.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Middle of Feb

 Another great ski week comes to an end. Luckily there should be plenty of skiing next week also.

This week included Stowe, Bolton, CHSA, Bolton.

Since I haven't been to CHSA this year I will say a few things about that. The trails keep expanding there. You can go up to the Camels Hump Challenge trail past the bus and then connect back into the CHSA trails a few miles down the Challenge trail. Holly and I did that Sat as well as checking out a few groomers including Crows Foot which was our way down. It had snowed a few inches the night before and snowed the whole time we were there.

I had two half days off during the week. I planned on skiing both days at Stowe. The first day was windy and cold so I decided to go to Bolton instead. Good call as the lifts were on wind hold off and on and it was cold. The next day at Stowe was nice. Warmer and very little wind. Run of the day was lift line and Hay Ride. Both had nice powder turns all the way down. Woods off of Hay ride was skiing nice also.












Here we are CHSA:

Jeff's new cabin?




Back at Bolton Sunday:













No comments:

Post a Comment