.

.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Biking - Road

 Road biking from the house today. We went North to 18 road MTB area. Holly had her road bike and I had mountain bike. We rode to the end where the last 5 miles is BLM land and newly paved. Nice road riding! I took a mountain bike trail down. Joes to Mo Joe. I really like this trail. Ridge ride and then a long flow downhill. 25 miles RT. Great ride right from the house since it turns to farm land and little traffic right away. It was a typical summer day today with highs around 95. We went from 8am to 11am and it was completely comfortable with temps rising from 70 to 80.

On the side of 18 road we saw a bike art area. Many bikes in a line and a large bike sculpture.















No comments:

Post a Comment