.

.

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sedona - day 2

 I learned that Alltrails can be pretty useful. Go there and look up the top trails in the area. Then avoid these trails. I learned that there are many trails in Sedona and they are all good. Looking at red rocks from many angles in the sun.

I started on Boynton canyon trail. Snow and ice like VT which got rid of most of the hikers! Interesting canyon. Then I crossed the street to deadman pass and long canyon. Nice views everywhere on a red dirt path.

Another nice day except for the parking!

A note on where I am staying: Verde valley RV. Very big place on a lot of land. Maybe 100 - 200 RV sites and 15 tent sites. Rv part is full. I am the only one in a tent site. Nice indoor heated areas to hang out in and a pool for Warmer months. Half the tent sites are not that nice but I have a good one. Lots of rules here. I got 4 pages at check in! One rule is no sleeping in your car so I had to set up a tent. Colder in the tent!
























No comments:

Post a Comment