.

.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

No plan

No plan until this virus calms down enough that things start to open and travel seams reasonable and possible.
I am in NH now so may as well explore NH as much as can be done. I don't want to drive much so I  went to Center Sandwich which is about 10 miles away. Lots of woods and trails there and some White Mountain National Forest land (I think). I only saw 2 people who were on snowmobiles. I did not get within 10 feet of them as per virus rules and didn't speak to them because I didn't want to. About 80% of the trail was snow and the other 20% was mud/gravel. The people had no problem driving their machines on mud/gravel. Can't be good for them but who cares really? I was mostly on Sandwich Notch road but went up toward Squam Mountain on a trail for a few miles. At some point I lost the trail and headed back.


























No comments:

Post a Comment