.

.

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Baxter SP - rain

 A full rain day today. I was thinking about walking in the rain as I did two days ago but today's rain was too much for me. Thunderstorms in am and solid heavy rain all day. Luckily campground has big building to hang out in. Power but no heat. Better than sitting in the van!

Today I also became aware of Hurricane Fiona which is supposed to hit Nova Scotia this weekend. This will also impact New Brunswick where I am headed. Not looking good. Thought now is to go to Canada tomorrow and get better forecast. Supposed to be on Ferry Sunday to Grand Manan. We shall see.

Thinking today that during my trip out West I didn't change my plans once due to weather in 10 weeks. On this trip I changed my plans two out of three days so far. Not a good start!















No comments:

Post a Comment