.

.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Park City 1

 A pretty amazing ski day today. About 4 inches of nice light powder when I arrived at 8:30 and snowed hard until 11:00. Fresh tracks all morning and then it got sunny around 1:00. Winter temps so snow stayed nice all day. 15 in the morning going up to 25. I am here for five days but this is a big mountain so plenty to explore. I know it somewhat from last year. Lots of steeps and woods and pretty much anything else you would want. I didn't really have a feel for how much snow has fallen here until I saw some houses up on the slopes. Many feet of snow on the roof and buried up to the second floor on a few sides. Looks like snow most days this week and surprisingly low number of people. No lift lines today. Hope the rest of the week is similar.

The pictures got better as the lighting improved. In the early morning it was too stormy for pictures. And I was busy!


























These houses give you an idea of how much snow there is. Plenty! I took these photos from the Dream Catcher lift.














No comments:

Post a Comment