.

.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Bryce - Skiing

 Bryce: Ski It If You Can. (Mad River VT tag line)

In this case you can. I went to Paria View which is closed to road traffic. A large area to ski in near the rim and also plenty of woods. I started at about 1:00. It was about 40 degrees and the top 2 inches was Spring snow. The sun was intense! You could move along pretty fast because it was firm under the top layer. Nice skiing anywhere you want to go. I was the only one out in this area on skis so nice quiet skiing and I just followed my tracks back. This was a fun thing to do at a National Park and probably doesn't happen often. Way more snow here than normal.

A long day but a good one! Tomorrow a storm is supposed to move in so I thought I should take advantage of this amazing day.





























Now we switch to late afternoon walk on part of the Fairyland Trail:













No comments:

Post a Comment