.

.

Monday, March 25, 2024

Grand Jct - Colorado NM

 This week the plan was to go to Utah. This would have been nice since they just got a foot or more of snow. Instead I decided to go to Grand Junction for the week. Have a medical problem checked out and do some hiking as I am not sure about skiing at the moment. Hopefully get more information in the next few days and move on from there.

Today I had a half day and decided to take a loop in Colorado National Monument starting from the bottom of the canyon on the town side. Nice loop that I extended a little going further into the canyon. The Grand Junction area has lots of good hiking and I will have time to check some of it out. Today was partly sunny and about 50. Nice hiking weather.




































No comments:

Post a Comment