.

.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Canyonlands Needles

 This is a nice park. It is Canyonlands but the two areas are separate. Needles has a lot of loop hikes leaving from two parking areas. The hikes are in the 10 mile range so there are not many people. I did a nice loop in the Chester Park and Elephant Hill area. Something to look at at every turn and always changing. In the afternoon I went to Slick Rock. This is one of the few short hikes.

a lot cooler in this area today. Possible snow by Friday! I hope not.

Switched to campground in Monticello UT. This is what Moab was like 30 years ago. Quiet. Not much happening. Just the way I like it!











































Newspaper rock



Home for 3 days. I am only one in tent sites. The campground is also a farm.


Campground artifact...



No comments:

Post a Comment