.

.

Friday, March 11, 2022

Another day not in the office

 Another day at Heavenly. An upgrade to snow conditions after the small storm yesterday. I know the place fairly well by now which helps. No wind and warmer than usual so I was overdressed. Spent the AM on Sky and then Dipper, Comet and Milky way bowl in the afternoon.

nice snow particularly in Sky woods. Still winter conditions there. Oh yes, It was ridiculously sunny again. Need to drive to Stagecoach early if I want to go there this weekend. Plan to do something different tomorrow since it is saturday.

Rode up the gondola with some serious gear heads. 20 minutes of discussion about blue tooth helmets etc. No talk of skiing. I tried to hold up my end of the conversation but they could likely tell from the gardening gloves I was wearing that I was not up to speed.





















Looking out from the hotel balcony. You can't see the ski trails, just the gondola track. The skiing is above that.



No comments:

Post a Comment