.

.

Friday, March 25, 2022

Snowbasin - visit 2

 Another fine day at Snowbasin. I really like this place! As well as the usual great views there was a clear view to the Salt Lake and what I think is antelope island. I skied some nice traverse outs in the AM that were beyond some avalanche gates. They closed them all around 11:00. Too warm?

As I said in the first post this place has great lifts and long runs with plenty of mountain. Another clear blue sky day with too much sun! Too much sun seems to be a problem here. Tired again as this mountain makes you want to keep going and has the 3000 ft vertical runs.


Driving to the mountain. Devils Slide.



Snowbasin










Upper mountain lodge










I skied this a few times before they closed it. Great snow and fantastic scenery.





Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island.  Pretty sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment